Seiten

16.11.2014

Tag: Social Media


Hey guys,

today I'm back with another post for Blogging in English. It's the Social Media Tag, which was originally created by faultydevices  and I use the questions of Ariel Bissett. When you click on the headlines, you will come to my account - if one exists.


Twitter: Your favourite shortest book


That's definitely Der Besuch der alten Dame by Friedrich Dürrenmatt. I mean it's just amazing! I love it so much. The best play I've ever read and that probably won't chance to fast. I love the plot, the characters, how it ends, the funny and the sad elements. Just everything! So please read it! Even when you're not so into plays and all that stuff. It's worth it!






Facebook: A book everyone pressured you into reading.


I have this one friend, which I was talking to one day in our school library while doing school work. And then out of the blue she started talking about Percy Jackson. I was just so: Ähm, sorry, but I haven't read it. Since then, every time we met, she asked me, if I had finally stared Percy Jackson. By now I have started it, I've even read the second book, too, and the rest of the series is waiting on my tbr-pile.





Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool.


Haha, I chose for this question The Hunger Games, here the german edition of third part of this series. When I read the Hunger Games nobody knew it and then suddenly everyone was reading it and told me how gorgeous it is.







Myspace: A book you don't remember whether you liked or not.


Here I have to choose Nijura – Das Erbe der Elfenkrone by Jenny-Mai Nuyen. Besides the fact that I have no idea how to pronounce the title, I don't remember anything about the plot, the characters or even if I liked it or not. Really strange because normally I have after years just a little impression about a book in my mind, even though I've already forgotten the content and everything else about it. But here – just nothingness. I should definitely read another book by Jenny-Mai Nuyen especially because I already own one. Do you know the book and can you tell me anything about it?



Instagram: A book that was so beautiful that you and to instagram it.


 

The last book, which I had to instagram, was Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. Isn't the cover just stunning? And even without the dust jacket it's beautiful. Above you can see those two pictures I uploaded on instagram.

Youtube: A book you wish would be turned into a movie.


I just have to mention The Legends of the Shadow World in nearly every post I write. It's just too amazing! It stands – like no other book – for my early years with fantasy books. It would be amazing to see this story turned into a movie, even though I normally don't watch movies or tv shows.







Goodreads: A book you recommend to everyone.


When you're following my blog, you probably know this book already, I've even written a review of the spanish edition: The DUFF by Kody Keplinger. It's the best contemporary book I've ever read. The story is at the same time heart breaking and funny. Please, read this amazing book! Please!!






That was the tag! I hope, you enjoyed it! I won't tag anybody, but if you want to do this tag, it would be nice, when you left the link in the comments down below.

See you soon with another post
Maura

Kommentare:

  1. Ach, schon wieder "The Duff". Ich habe ja neulich irgendwann den Filmtrailer gesehen und musste irgendwie an dich denken.
    Ich weiß auch nicht :D
    Den TAG finde ich ja eigentlich auch richtig cool, aber ich habe jetzt für diesen Monat erstmal genug gemacht...

    Liebe Grüße :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Äh, ja, The DUFF gehört halt einfach zu mir. Selbst der Schulleiter meiner Schule hat mich es mal lesen sehen xD
      Oh, ja, ich bin schon richtig gespannt auf den Film!! Das passiert gaaaanz selten, dass ich wirklich mal sagen kann, denn ich bin eigentlich nicht so der Film-Mensch und denke mir bei den meisten Verfilmungen immer: Oh, nein! xD
      Kannst ihn ja erst in ein paar Wochen machen. Eilt ja nichts ;)

      Löschen

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.