Seiten

10.12.2014

Tag: Must Haves 2015


Hey guys,

instead of my normal Waiting on Wednesday Post, I'm here for you today with a few of my most anticipated reads for 2015. I was tagged to do this by Kücki from Kueckibooks. This will also probably be my last post for the Blogging in English - Challenge. 
I won't say too much about every single book. If I did this, this post would be way too long.


Das goldene Garn - Cornelia Funke


Bildquelle
This is the only german book I will mention today. I've been waiting for it for quite a long time - especially because it actually should have been published by now. HERE is my WoW for this book.

Release date: 01. January 2015







The Invasion of the Tearling - Erika Johansen


Bildquelle
I've seen the cover right now for the first time and wow - it's beautiful, isn't it? I read the first part of this new series a few months ago, HERE you can find my review. Even though I "only" gave The Queen of Tearling three hearts, I definitely want to know how it continues.  

Release date: 09. June 2015






The Darkest Part of the Forest - Holly Black


Bildquelle
I haven't read a book by Holly Black for quite a long time, but I'm really looking forward to this book - it just sounds really amazing! And the cover is also really stunning!

Release date: 13. Janurary 2015







My Heart and other Black Holes - Jasmine Warga


Bildquelle
This book title is really amazing. And when the book is as good as the blurb, it will also be amazing. As far as I know this is the fist book by Jasmine Warga, so I will probably read at first a few reviews and, when they're good, I will read it.

Release date: 10. February 2015









Of course, there a many other books I want to read, but I thought it would be too much, when I showed all of them to you. I hope you've found an interesting book, you might want to read, too.
I won't tag anyone, but if you want to do this tag, feel free to do this!

See you soon!
Maura

Kommentare:

  1. Huhu Maura! :)

    Schwups so schnell kanns gehen und meine Wunschlste hat schon wieder ein paar Bücher mehr. ;) Den Titel von Buch Nr 4 find ich einfach klasse.

    Liebste Grüße
    Nina

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Das ist schön! Ja der vierte Titel ist echt umwerfend! *_*

      Löschen
  2. Auf The Darkest Part of the Forest freue ich mich auch schon sehr :) Das klingt super spannend.

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ich bin auch schon total gespannt darauf - und hoffe bloß, dass meine Erwartungen dann schlussendlich nicht zu hoch sind! :)

      Löschen
  3. "The darkest part of the forest" und "My heart and other black holes" finde ich klingt richtig gut! Die werde ich mir definitiv merken :)

    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Solltest du auch ;)
      Ich bin selber ja schon richtig gespannt auf diese Bücher! :)

      Löschen

 
Design by Mira Dilemma.